View Full Version : A Serious business for Serious People

Ohio Guy
09-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Start Your Own Business.
A Home Based Business in a Box.

You will have a 6 months guarantee. If you want to have a home based business, you can have a eCouponFile License in your city or area if it is available. You will be able to sell advertising to all the businesses in your area. Only one license is available per area.
If you city or area has less than 100,000 population, you can get 2 or more cities until the population is 100,000 or more.

eCouponFile handles the coupons, handles the payments, maintains the site, and makes it easy for you to run your business. It is a business in a box.

You just contact the businesses in your area, give them a URL to get more information, wait for them to sign up, and get your check in the mail monthly.

This is a ground floor opportunity. The site has only been in existance for 3 weeks. We already are getting advertisers and thousands of hits a week and we haven't even started our advertising yet. Get your area now while it is still available.

The License Fee is $1000. There is also a nonrefundable setup fee of $100. The License has an annual renewal fee of $100.

You will have a 6 month guarantee. If you don't like this business opportunity any time during the first 6 months, we will refund your license fee and you keep all the money that you have earned for 6 months. The setup up fee is not refundable.

PM me or visti www.couponfile.net/business.html for more information.

10-05-2009, 05:57 AM
Tax Loans, Offer in Compromise, Garnishments, Payment Plans

Dealing with the IRS can be a very daunting task to take on alone.
Fortunately, tax specialists exist to help guide you through the process of eliminating tax debt.
By using www.loan-free.co.uk, you will be able to connect with top tax experts in the uk and regain control
over your taxes, rather than having your taxes control you. Browse our quick guide to tax debt,
our large archive of tax articles, and then use our solution finder to contact a tax specialist