PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Free Income System Launched in Early September!... See the 5-minute video

EdC1111
09-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

When I found out about this brand new free income system less than a week ago and watched the 5-minute video, I knew I had to add it to my income streams—and the sooner the better—or I would be seriously missing out. You can watch the 5-minute video here to make up your own mind:

http://9578.powerbarclub.com

Here are a few points about this program that might catch your interest:
• It is and will always be 100% free… never give your credit card information (there is no need for it)… Because it is a no-cost way to make money and extremely simple, you can understand why about 2,000-2,500 people are joining every day (one person every 45 seconds, and that rate is growing)

• You are never selling anything or making money off of anyone, simply because no member EVER pays anything (need to watch the video to understand why)… that's another reason it’s so easy to refer people

• Perfect add-on to whatever business(es)/program(s) you’re already doing… because (1) it’s free and (2) it only takes 5-10 minutes a day

• The system was designed by experts as a win-win to (1) let average people share in the trillion dollar advertising industry, and (2) benefit companies who want to advertise more effectively and change their approach by reaching a target audience online, rather than uninterested TV viewers… Several wealthy companies and corporations are lining up to pour their advertising money into this program—and that money is shared by you and everyone else who joins

• It just came online 2 weeks ago, which is why most people don’t know about it yet… so the opportunity is huge for you to refer people to it yourself NOW, before EVERYONE knows about it and THEY refer you later… The more people you refer, and they refer, the more you will get paid… and the income is residual every month

• Millions of dollars and millions of hours have been put into planning this system to make it an extremely effective and profitable business for all of us, even though it is totally free

• You get paid 7 levels deep (same percentage on each level), and there is no limit to how wide each level can grow

• It is global, so you have the same opportunity no matter what country you live in

• What the heck… there is nothing to lose in signing up because it’s free

• Again, here is the 5-minute video you can watch to decide whether you want to get a free account and start making money with this: http://9578.powerbarclub.com

Thanks for checking this out. If you decide to sign up you will have an unparalleled opportunity to earn a large income that will never cost you a cent, and to give that same opportunity to each person you refer it to.

Sincerely,
Ed