PDA

View Full Version : A message to Emergency Services Personnel and other dedicated Professionals.

Mal Jacques
12-27-2009, 05:01 AM
My name is Mal Jacques. I was a fire fighter in the New Zealand Fire Service for 26 years. During this time I worked most of my days off to make ends meet for my family. I retired from the service in 1999 and brought a Garden and Hardware shop. We owned the shop until 2004 when we sold up and went on a working holiday to Europe. In 2008 we came back to New Zealand as the world was being turned upside down by the financial crisis.

Why am I telling you all of this?

To try and help you have a better future and utilise your time off to better yourselves. One thing I never really did in my 26 years. This may not be to everyone’s liking, most things do not suit everyone. Though it does work, given time, commitment and some money.

As you work in your chosen profession you can build up an exciting secondary income which will help you enjoy your life to the fullest. It would be remiss of me not to inform my fellow workers of this opportunity. It is then up to the individual to decide for themselves.

Go now to www.daysoff.ws here you will find a picture of my wife and myself with a short introduction. Fill in the box with your name, email address, telephone number and have a look. It will cost you nothing but a small piece of your time. Once you decide it is the right thing for you, the options are all there. Start small and build up your business. Once you are on the road to financial freedom you will understand why I had to pass on this information.