My name is Bruno. I'm from France but currently living in the Uk. I'm 28 years old and my passion is network marketing probably like everyone here. Get in touch with me, it will be a pleasure for to know more about you.

Here is a description talking about my belief in the potential of individuals:

Most of people have given up on their dreams. They think it's too late to change anything, the life is hard and we have to deal with this fact untill the end...what a horrific thought !!

I would like you to remember when you were young just for one moment. Do you still remember our kid dreams ? Becoming a fireman ? Astronaut ? Policeman ? Rich ? Famous ? Everything was possible for us at this time because the life was easier. No job, no bills, no boss, no real problems.

Just remember this: It's not too late to change your life if you really want to. It doesn't matter how old you are or what problem you've got. You are as intelligent, creative, and unique as any other succesful people. You just need to start dreaming again and be sure that you will achieve it !

" No one can go back and create a new start, however anyone can start from now and create a new ending. "
Attachment 99