Everyone makes mistakes in our day to day lives. Many are conscience mistakes that we don�t mean to do; likes not asking for napkins after leaving the drive-thru at McDonalds before driving off, not counting our change before leaving the gas station, forgetting to grab all our bags when we leave Wal-Mart or Publix, just to name a few. However, there was an even bigger mistake that the majority of us had no idea of, that cost each of us over One Million Dollar! You may be asking yourself, �How is that possible,� let me explain.

Prior to 1965 there was silver in our nickels, dimes, quarters, and half-dollar or fifty cent piece. Each of these coins had 90% of pure silver in them, with the remaining 10% consisting of some other material for durability. No specific silver coin was minted by the United States Mint through the 1970s and early 1980s for coin collectors; that changed in November of 1986. The United States Mint commissioned a new silver coin that was backed by the United States government, and that coin was the American Silver Eagle. It was a coin containing 1 troy ounce of 99.99% pure silver.

It's introduction at that time was a hit with collectors around the world, and much sought after. Now anyone could purchase these coins but those were not the coins collectors wanted. A few of the coins were pulled from the first running and graded as MS70 coins; meaning that they were perfect in every way and sealed as such to protect them. By doing this, it increased the value of each coin from that moment on.

With a regular, non-graded American silver eagle coin costing between $1-5, the price paid for these graded coins of between $10-15 was a lot to pay, but many people did just that. Now, here is where our mistake happened. If someone purchased one graded American Silver Eagle coin, with a grading of MS70, every month from November 1986 till today, that collection would be worth over one million dollars in value today! What would you do with that kind of money right now? How could it help your current situation?

If you missed this opportunity, don�t be mad at yourself because it is still going on. This time you have no excuse for not knowing. Right now silver is the most undervalued and overused of the precious metals. All of the ore close to the surface has been mined, and now ore has to be dug from deeper in the ground with a lower purity. Much of the reserve stocks are gone, adding to scarcity value. Many more uses for silver are found everyday continuing to deplete the amount we have, and increasing its value in the process.

Don�t get left behind this time. Don�t look at the price of the graded MS70 American Silver Eagle coin as, �to high� right now; think of it as the investment that will be able to allow you to buy what you may desire in 3 to 5 years from now. So, are you going to partake in this opportunity, or complain about it? The choice is yours.

Any questions, contact Roger Dowe: 850-405-0193.