Other FREE Business Classified Sites
   World Free Ads      1AmericaMall       Free Classifieds Sites
                                    Hot Free List     Top Classifieds

Thread: Creating a Marketing Plan

Default Creating a Marketing Plan

I just recently read an article about the steps to creating a marketing plan. Actually, there is only one step involved and that is to research. The rest of the article talks about the components that I need to consider when I am creating my marketing plan. Here are the components listed:
    Economics
    Product
    Customers
    Competition
    Niche
    Strategy
    Sales Forecast

Are there any other business components that I should include in my marketing plan? Thanks!

I agree with you! I think checking out the competition first is the most appropriate thing one should do before considering starting a business in that particular market. Also the marketability of that business in the area in which you will start it is very important as well.

For me, cost is also a very important aspect in a marketing plan. An effective, but also expensive marketing plan may not be a good strategy to implement in the long run.

Without marketing, potential customers may not be aware of the product or service your business is selling. Without customers, your business may meet its demise. Marketing plays a vital role in business because planning how you’re going to reach potential customers helps to ensure that people are aware of your product or service and that you have an opportunity to convert that awareness into paying customers.

Visit this link to get Tumblr followers